Privacy and Cookies Policy
Park West is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our website.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you
- What cookies are and how they are used
- Who is collecting the information?
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
- How you can access, update or delete your information
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of the information?
- What else you should know about your online privacy
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
Park West collects information in a variety of ways from different parts of the service. During registration to the newsletter, Park West asks for your email address only. From time to time, we may ask you for personal information, including (but not limited to) when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Park West. If you contact Park West, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
2. What are cookies and how are they used?
3. Who is collecting the information?
Park West will not share any information collected through your use of www.www.parkwest.ie, unless this is specifically stated. Please be aware that web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy and cookie statement does not cover the information practices of those web sites.
4. How is the information used?
Park West’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a customised experience. By knowing a little bit about you, Park West is able to deliver more relevant content and, hence, a better service to you. Park West also does research on our member’s demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information provided to us upon registration to the newsletter, during a promotion, from our server logs or from surveys. We do this to better understand our users. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. Park West may share this aggregated data with potential advertisers or business partners.
5. With whom may the information be shared?
As a general rule, Park West will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. From time to time, Park West may use third parties to collect or distribute information to you and other members. Park West will protect confidentiality and security of that information, and not allow such third parties to use that information other than in connection with the provisions of the service. Park West may preserve content and may disclose content to any third party if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
comply with legal process
enforce the Terms of Service
respond to claims that any content violated the rights of third parties
protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Park West, its members and the public
6. What are the choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included on all communications. You also have choices regarding cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, your Park West website experience will not be personalised. Park West does not sell or rent user information to anyone. We will notify you at the time of data collection or transfer if your data will be shared with a third party who has an independent right to use your information and you will always have the option of not permitting the transfer. If you do not wish to allow your data to be shared, you can choose not to use a particular service or not to participate in certain promotions or contests.
7. How can you access, update or delete your information?
You may change any or all of your information by contacting Park West’s Management Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of the information?
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Park West cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. What else should I know about my privacy?